Each week Inside Survivor contributor Rob Brodeur will be collecting various Survivor related statistics and information based off the latest episode of Survivor: Game Changers.
- Every time there’s been an all-returning player season, the same tribe lost the first two immunity challenges.
- Saboga in All-Stars
- Heroes in Heroes vs. Villains
- Ta Keo in Cambodia
- Mana in Game Changers
- With this episode, Ozzy has passed Amanda Kimmel for 3rd most days played with 110. (Amanda had 108)
- Boston Rob has 117 and Parvati has 114.
- Everyone on the cast got at least one confessional during the double episode premiere.
- JT is the only person who didn’t get a confessional during the first hour.
- Tony had the most confessionals (combining both episodes) with 11.
- Ciera was voted out 9-1
- In the previous all-returnee season where a woman went home first, Sugar in Heroes vs. Villains was also voted out 9-1.
- In Ciera’s first season and this season, the first vote was unanimous.
- Marissa was voted out 8-1 in Blood vs. Water.
- Ciera is the 21st woman to be the first boot in a season.
- Jeff Probst chose Ciera as his pre-season winner pick.
- In three seasons, Ciera has never had a boot episode to herself; she’s always been voted out in a double episode.
- In Blood vs. Water, she was voted out during the finale episode.
- In Cambodia, her boot was part of a double episode where Stephen was voted out in the episode after her.
- In Game Changers her boot was part of a double episode where Tony was voted out in the episode after her.
- Each time she was voted out, her placement was double that of her previous placement.
- 5th in Blood vs. Water
- 10th in Cambodia
- 20th in Game Changers
- In Cambodia and Game Changers the first boot was from Blood vs. Water.
- Brad Culpepper is the only Blood vs. Water returning player who wasn’t a first boot.
- With Ciera being voted out first, Blood vs. Water has four people that have been first boot in a season.
- Tina in All-Stars
- Rupert in Blood vs. Water
- Vytas in Cambodia
- Ciera in Game Changers
- From this cast, Ciera, Cirie, and Andrea have been voted out three times.
- Only Ozzy has been voted out more than this with four times.
- Ciera has broken a record by having 33 total votes against her in the course of her seasons.
- Coincidentally, her mom Laura Morett previously held this record (tied with Jonathan Penner) “She out voted her mom!”
- Tony was voted out 7-2.
- Tony got more votes (7) in this one tribal council than he got in the entire season of Cagayan (5)
- Sandra is the last remaining winner in this season to have never been voted out.
- Sandra and Jenna Morasca are currently the only returning winners to never be voted out of the game.
- The only other people this season to never have been voted out are Aubry, Caleb, and Tai.
- The returning final four from Cagayan have had reversed placement orders in their returning seasons.
- Tony – Winner, Woo – Runner Up, Kass – 3rd, Spencer – 4th (Cagayan)
- Spencer – Runner Up (Cambodia), Kass – 13th (Cambodia), Woo – 14th (Cambodia), Tony – 19th (Game Changers)
Tribal Council #1
- This was Sandra’s first time going to the first (and second) tribal council.
- This was Andrea, Cirie, and JT’s first time not going to the first tribal council.
- Jeff and Malcolm have always gone to the first tribal council.
- Michaela voted for Ciera at this tribal council. This matched her pre-season “who would you vote out first” vote as asked by Dalton Ross for EW.
- This was the first tribal council Caleb has ever attended.
Tribal Council #2
- Every time Aubry has received votes at a tribal council, she’s gotten two, including Final Tribal Council of Kaoh Rong.
- Sandra has played 84 days of Survivor and only received one vote against her (that counted) in Heroes vs. Villains.
- Sandra voted for Aubry at this tribal council, fulfilling her “pre-season” vote as asked by Dalton Ross for EW.
- Jeff and Hali voted for Tony at this tribal council, fulfilling their “pre-season” votes as asked by Dalton Ross for EW.
Immunity Challenge #1 – Blue Lagoon Bustle
- Ciera has competed in this challenge twice and lost both times.
- Brad has also participated in this challenge twice. He lost the first time and won this time.
- A red tribe has always lost this challenge.
- This challenge has only been seen in the first episode of the season.
Immunity Challenge #2 – Serpent Turf
- Malcolm, Sarah, Andrea, and Tony have competed in this challenge twice.
- Andrea and Sarah won twice, while Tony and Malcolm won once and lost once.
- Jeff has lost eight immunity challenges in a row, starting with the tribal immunity challenge in Episode 4 and the first individual immunity challenge of The Australian Outback, four tribal challenges in Cambodia, and two tribal challenges in Game Changers.
- The double-episode premiere received 7.64 million viewers and 1.7/6 in the Adults 18-49 Rating/Share. This is Survivor’s lowest rated premiere in history. Last fall’s Survivor: Millennial vs. Gen X opened to a 2.3, and last spring’s Survivor: Kaoh Rong started with a 1.9 for the premiere. So this is quite a significant drop for Survivor, perhaps caused by the unusual March start date.
- Andrea Boehlke said the episode title, “The Stakes Have Been Raised,” in her opening confessional.