Each week Inside Survivor contributor Rob Brodeur will be collecting various Survivor related statistics and information based off the latest episode of Survivor: Game Changers.
- JT was voted out 3-2.
- Sandra is the only person to vote out JT twice.
- Sandra is now the only remaining winner this season.
- She will still be the only player to win more than once despite how well she does this season since the other two winners have already been voted out.
- Everyone that has been voted out so far has placed worse in each of their returning seasons.
- Ciera – 5th, 10th, 20th
- Tony – 1st, 19th
- Caleb – 15th, 18th
- Malcolm – 4th, 9th, 17th
- JT – 1st, 10th, 16th
- Malcolm and JT have each played Survivor for 79 days total.
- JT joins Tina, Colby, Stephenie, and Tyson as the only players that have been voted out pre-merge, been on the jury, and made it to Final Tribal Council.
- Sandra has attended 28 total tribal councils and only has one vote against her (that has counted).
- The first five people voted out are made up of four men and one woman.
- This is the opposite of last season, where the first five voted out were four women and one man.
- This is the first tribal council Hali hasn’t attended this season.
- Sandra and Jeff have attended four tribal councils this season and do not have a single vote against them.
- Of the people who have attended tribal council, so far, JT and Ciera are the only ones not to vote anyone out this season.
- Both of them voted for Michaela during the tribal council where they went home.
- Andrea, Cirie, Ozzy, Sarah, and Zeke still haven’t attended tribal council.
- Not counting vote splits or last week’s combined tribal council, this is Aubry’s first time being in the minority of a vote.
Hidden Immunity Idol
- JT is the 11th person to be voted out while in possession of a hidden immunity idol.
- He is also the only former winner to ever be voted out while in possession of a hidden immunity idol.
- JT had the most confessionals this episode with eight.
- This is his second time with the most confessionals in an episode, and his second time having eight confessionals in an episode.
- After this episode, JT has the most confessionals this season with 17.
- Sandra has the most confessionals of everyone still in the game with 16.
- Andrea, Cirie, Ozzy, Sierra, and Zeke didn’t give any confessionals this episode.
- Sierra is the only Mana member not to have a confessional this episode.
- Troyzan and Sarah are the only Tavua members to give confessionals.
- Everyone on Nuku gave a confessional this episode.
- Andrea has the least amount of confessionals of everyone left in the game, with only three in total.
- JT is the only original Nuku member that has been voted out this season.
- This is the first time someone from the original Nuku tribe has had votes count against them.
- Just like Cambodia, the person voted out in the fifth episode was from a different starting tribe than the first four people voted out.
- Both were voted out with three votes against them.
- Everyone that is left on the Nuku tribe was originally a member of the Mana tribe.
- JT is the only player to be a Nuku member the entire game.
Reward Challenge – “Unchained Medley”
- The Nuku tribe has won every reward challenge so far (including combined reward/immunity challenges).
Immunity Challenge – “Boxcar Blues”
- This is the first time the new Mana tribe has won an immunity challenge.
- As of this episode, everyone remaining has won at least one immunity challenge.
- Tavua still hasn’t lost an immunity challenge.
- Nobody from the Tavua tribe has any votes against them yet.
- Ozzy has now tied with Boston Rob for most days played in all appearances with 117 days, and will officially beat the record after the first day of the next episode.
- The fifth episode received 8.26 million viewers and 1.8/7 in the Adults 18-49 Rating/Share. This is Survivor’s highest ratings so far this season.
- “Dirty Deed” was said by Sandra in a confessional while talking about distrusting JT after the previous tribal council.