To anyone wondering how Survivor legend Cirie Fields is doing on Big Brother season 25, as well as her son Jared Fields and Cory Wurtenberger (Survivor 42 Zach Wurtenberger’s brother), this is the place for you!
This will be a time-pending cover of how Cirie, Jared, and Cory are doing in the show as long as they remain in it. These articles will also be significantly helped by Taran Armstrong’s entire season’s coverings, which can be viewed or listened to on the Rob Has a Podcast website and YouTube channel.
COVERING DATES: Late October 25th – Early November 2nd, 2023
- Cirie’s bond with Matt continued to strengthen, and due to his information regarding Felicia turning against Cirie, Cirie’s alliance with Felicia is now extinct.
- Cirie couldn’t keep Blue in the game to further her intent in evicting Jag, and on day 86, Blue is voted out unanimously and joins the jury.
- The double eviction occurred, and Bowie Jane won the HOH. Bowie Jane nominated America and Felicia for eviction with the intent of voting out America.
- Matt won the veto and didn’t use it, leaving the same nominations. Later, America was voted out unanimously as the fourth jury member.
- Cirie became part of the final five players of the season.
- Matt won the next HOH, and despite promising her safety, he nominated Cirie and Felicia for eviction, as his final three with Bowie Jane and Jag solidified on the night of the double eviction.
- Jag won the final five veto competition, and Cirie and Felicia were left on the block.
- Throughout the week, Cirie’s target became too great as the “Mafia” alliance of Matt, Jag, and Bowie Jane preferred to evict her over Felicia.
- Cirie and Felicia were completely stunned by the despicable behaviour Matt/Jag/Bowie Jane continued to display over their secure place in the game and promised to make the jury aware of this.
- Cirie and Felicia mended their differences and apologised for throwing each other under the bus. Both agree it would’ve been epic had they managed to reach the endgame together.
- On day 92, Cirie will most likely end up being the latest jury member, and Cirie promised Felicia that she will turn the jury in Felicia’s favour if she makes it to the F2.
- Even if Cirie doesn’t win the season, her magnificent social and strategic gameplay can’t be denied and will for sure be studied by future players only hoping to emulate her.
- In conclusion, Cirie Fields will forever be one of the most recognisable and iconic figures in the history of reality TV.
- Cirie’s alliances so far:
- The Fields trio: Cirie, Jared, Izzy (extinct alliance)
- Brown Sugar Babes: Jared, Cirie, Felicia, Mecole. (extinct alliance)
- Bye-Bye Bitches: Cirie, Felicia, Mecole, Izzy, Bowie. (extinct alliance)
- Felirie/The Bookends: Cirie and Felicia (extinct alliance)
- The Professors: Cirie, Felicia, Mecole, Jared, Izzy, Bowie, Hisam, Red. (extinct alliance)
- The Crossroads: final four with Jared, Cory, and Izzie. (extinct alliance)
- The Seven Deadly Sins (formerly the Savage Seven): Cirie, Jag, Blue, Matt, Izzy, Felicia, and Jared. (fake/extinct alliance)
- Legend 25: Cirie, Izzy, Felicia, Red, Cameron, Mecole, Matt, and Bowie. (fake/extinct alliance)
- For Real For Real alliance: Cirie, Jared, Cory, Mecole, America, Felicia, and Izzy. (extinct alliance)
- Final two with Blue (extinct alliance)
- Bye Bye Bitches 2.0: Cirie, Felicia, and Bowie Jane. (extinct alliance)
- Final four with Matt, Jag, and Felicia (fake/extinct alliance)