Each week Inside Survivor contributor Rob Brodeur will be collecting various Survivor related statistics and information based off the latest episode of Survivor: Game Changers.
- Andrea was voted out 6-2.
- She’s the first female in Survivor history to be voted out four times.
- Every time Andrea received votes against her this season, Brad and Troyzan voted for her.
- In Caramoan, Andrea was also voted out in a double boot episode.
- She’s never been officially voted out in a single boot episode.
- Andrea was voted out on Day 33 in both Caramoan and Game Changers.
- She survived seven tribal councils in both seasons and was eliminated at her eighth tribal council.
- This will be Andrea’s third time on the jury.
- She’s been on the jury in every season she’s competed in.
- Ozzy and Rupert are the only other people that have been on the jury three times.
- She’s the only three-time player to be on the jury every time she’s played.
- Every one of Andrea’s votes this season alternated between a male and a female.
- Andrea is the fifth three-time player to place worse in each subsequent attempt.
- Andrea: Redemption Island – 5th, Caramoan – 7th, Game Changers – 8th.
- Ciera: Blood vs. Water – 5th, Cambodia -10th, Game Changers – 20th.
- JT: Tocantins – Winner, Heroes vs. Villains – 10th, Game Changers -16th.
- Malcolm: Philippines – 4th, Caramoan – 9th, Game Changers – 17th.
- Russell Hantz: Samoa – 2nd, Heroes vs. Villains – 3rd, Redemption Island – 17th.
- Four of these players played in Game Changers.
- Michaela was voted out 4-2-1.
- She’s the first original Mana member to be voted out since Hali.
- Both times she went home, she was voted out with four votes.
- This will be Michaela’s first time on the jury.
- Michaela’s placement this season (7th) is half of her placement in Millennials vs. Gen X. (14th)
- Aubry is the only person to vote incorrectly during both tribal councils this episode.
- Troyzan has officially improved on his former 8th place finish by surviving the first tribal council in this episode.
- This was the first time the Vote Steal was used to vote out the correct person.
- Tai is the second person to have his vote stolen.
- Joe Anglim in Cambodia was the first.
- Tai is the second person to have his vote stolen.
- Both extra vote advantages this season have been used to vote out the correct person.
- With Andrea and Michaela being voted out this episode, the male/female ratio is equal for the first time since the premiere episode.
- Cirie, Sarah, and Troyzan are now the only people without any votes against them this season.
- Cirie had the most confessionals this episode with eight.
- Brad and Troyzan had the least confessionals this episode with one each.
- This is the first episode this season where everyone got a confessional.
- Aubry and Troyzan are the only remaining original Mana members, while four original Nuku members are remaining.
- In Cambodia, the finale episode had four original Bayon members and two original Ta Keo members.
- Both seasons also had an even 3-3 gender split in the finale episode.
- Every season with all returning players has had an even 3-3 gender split in the Final Six.
- Aubry is the only remaining member of the first post-swap Nuku.
- There is one remaining former Brain tribe member, Beauty tribe member, and Brawn tribe member.
- Aubry – Chan Loh (Brain) in Kaoh Rong.
- Tai – Gondol (Beauty) in Kaoh Rong.
- Sarah – Aparri (Brawn) in Cagayan.
- Troyzan is the only person left that wasn’t in a season with a “vs.” in the name or subtitle.
- Cirie – Micronesia (Fans vs. Favorites) and Heroes vs. Villains.
- Brad – Blood vs. Water.
- Sarah – Cagayan (Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty)
- Aubry and Tai – Kaoh Rong (Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty)
- The Final Six in Cambodia had the same thing happen, where Kimmi was the only person not from a “vs.” season.
Immunity Challenge #1 – “Teeter Tower.”
- This was the first time Aubry won individual immunity.
- At least one person from each original starting tribe in Kaoh Rong has now won individual immunity.
- Aubry has set a record for the time in which it took to complete the challenge (six minutes), beating out Cochran’s previous winning time when he competed in this challenge in Caramoan.
Immunity Challenge #2 – “Vertigo.”
- This challenge has previously been seen in Gabon, Heroes vs. Villains, Redemption Island, South Pacific, Caramoan, and Blood vs. Water.
- South Pacific was the first time the balancing table/handle contraption was used as a part of it.
- Brad is the second person to win two individual immunity challenges this season.
- Brad’s wife Monica also won the individual immunity challenge when there were seven people left in the game during Blood vs. Water.
- Cirie is the only person to have competed in this challenge more than once.
- She’s done this challenge three times and lost every time.
- Andrea has broken Ozzy’s record of most total votes cast against someone with 36, to his 34.
- Cirie is the only person to make it to the finale episode in three separate seasons.
- This episode received 8.27 million viewers and 1.7/7 in the Adults 18-49 Rating/Share.
- The episode title “Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow” was said by Brad when Probst took back the immunity necklace during the first challenge.