Each week Inside Survivor contributor Rob Brodeur will be collecting various Survivor related statistics and information based off the latest episode of Survivor: David vs. Goliath.
- Jeremy was voted out 9-1.
- He’s the first person to be voted out unanimously this season.
- In the other season with a Jeremy & Natalie, San Juan Del Sur, Natalie also outlasted Jeremy.
- In both seasons with a Jeremy & Natalie, they were on the same starting tribe and the opposing tribe was orange.
- Coincidentally, both Natalie and Jeremy from San Juan Del Sur are winners.
- Natalie won San Juan Del Sur
- Jeremy won Cambodia
- Jeremy is the fifth male to be first boot on a purple starting tribe. The others are as follows:
- Jed Hildebrand – Thailand
- Johnny Fairplay – Micronesia
- Russell Hantz – Redemption Island
- Brice Johnston – Cagayan
- The only other openly gay African American contestant, Brice Johnston in Cagayan, was also third boot in his season.
- Both were also on a purple tribe that was competing against an orange tribe.
- Jeremy is the first person named Jeremy to be voted out pre-merge.
- Jeremy Collins made it to the merge in both San Juan Del Sur and Cambodia.
- This was the first time someone named Natalie received a vote against them at their first tribal council.
- Jeremy is the only male to receive any votes so far this season.
- This season’s elimination pattern is similar to Ghost Island, where the first two people eliminated are from the orange tribe, and the third person eliminated was from the purple tribe.
- In Ghost Island, it was two women and a man, in David vs. Goliath it was two men and one woman.
- Jeremy had the most confessionals this episode with 8.
- Alec, Dan, Elizabeth and Lyrsa had the least amount of confessionals with 0.
- Nick has the most confessionals so far this season with 13.
Immunity Challenge – “Tangled Up in Blue”
- This challenge name is based on a song by Bob Dylan.
- All three immunity challenges this season have been named after a song or band.
- Similar challenges have been used in Guatemala, Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains, One World, Philippines, Millennials vs. Gen X, & Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
- Blood vs. Water is the only season with “vs” in the title to not use this challenge.
- The third episode received 7.65 million viewers and 1.6/7 in the Adults 18-49 Rating/Share.
- The episode title “I Am Goliath Strong” was said by Natalie at tribal council in response to her loyalty to the Goliath tribe being questioned.
- This is the first episode this season where the title wasn’t said by Christian.