Each week Inside Survivor contributor Rob Brodeur will be collecting various Survivor related statistics and information based off the latest episode.
Vote Out/Tribal Council
- Jason correctly voted with the majority at every pre-merge tribal he went to, but didn’t vote correctly once in the entire post-merge.
- His voting record was 3/3 pre-merge and 0/5 post-merge.
- The 5 votes that Jason received this season were each from the final 5 players left in the game.
- With this tribal council, everyone this season has now received at least one vote, with the exception of Neal and Caleb, who were both medevaced.
- Tai is the first person to play his extra vote advantage and not be voted out at the tribal council.
- So far, all three people to get the advantage have misplayed it and the person they voted for was not voted out.
- With Jason’s elimination, Cydney has become the last remaining Brawn member.
- Cydney has successfully voted out every member of Totang.
Reward Challenge– Lagoon Labyrinth
- A yellow team/tribe has won every reward challenge so far up until this episode, in which the blue team won.
- This is the first time this maze-type challenge has been done on this large of a scale and on the water.
- It’s also the first time that it was used as a reward, previously it has only been used as a redemption island duel or an immunity challenge.
Immunity Challenge– A Bit Tipsy
- The first six individual immunity challenges have been won by 6 different people.
- This is a record in Survivor, passing Borneo (the first five individual immunity challenges had five different consecutive winners).
- This challenge was previously used in both Blood vs. Water seasons.
- Cydney is the only woman to win this challenge.
- Episode 12 received 9.48 million viewers and 2.1/8 in the Adults 18-49 Rating/Share.
- The episode title “Now’s the Time to Start Scheming” was said by Jason, while trying to convince Michele and Cydney to vote out Tai.